[RP TownTalk] 💖 Rekindle Romance this February 💖

Joes Movement Emporium joesmovement at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 1 19:09:25 UTC 2018

|  |

| DONATE | TAKE A CLASS | ALL UPCOMING SHOWS & EVENTS |

|  |

|  |

|  |

| Rekindle Romance this FebruaryWake up and smell the roses!January's dreary days are past and it's time to spice up your life with a little romance! Coupled up?All these events are the perfect antidote to the conversation that kills every date night, "where do you want to go?" Each event features an activity you can do together along with sweet treats to keep your blood sugar pumping and your sweet tooth satisfied. Flying solo? Shine on, superstar! Bring your bestie, your neighbor, your tinder date or better yet - just bring yourself! Each of the below events can be thoroughly enjoyed alone and an added BONUS: you could meet a new soul sister/brother at the table!Check out our favorite romantic picks for February at Joe's:

|  |

|  |

|  |

Scents & ScentualityWith Sharon JohnsonSat, February 10, 2018 | 2:30 pm
ACTIVITY: This hands-on workshop is great whether your solo or copuled. You'll make and take home delicious smelling treats sure to wake up your romantic side. Whether you use them for a self-care or to pamper your partner, you'll love learning how essential oils can benefit your mental and emotional health.EATS: Peppermint Fudge BrowniesCOST: $30

|  |

|  |

|  |

Sweets & Salsa Brought to you by Joe's Movement EmporiumWed, February 14, 2018 | 7 pm
ACTIVITY: You don't need a partner to learn some new sultry salsa moves with our juicy new Salsa teacher Chivonnie Gius! Perfect for beginner to intermediate dancers looking to spice up their Valentine's evening! The night features a lesson followed by opening dances to spicy tunes.EATS: Drinks & Desserts provided by Joe'sCOST: $15 - 25

|  |

|  |

|  |

Wedding in BukharaConcert brought to you by Silk Road Dance Company.Saturday, February 17th | 7 pm
ACTIVITY: Enjoy an intimate evening with the beautiful people of Silk Road Dance Company as they take you back in time to Ancient Bukhara where you'll get a unique peek into the preparation of a bride for her wedding day.EATS: A limited number of Silk Road Buffet tickets are available to experience gorgeous plates by Chef Gairatjan Rozi, Director of Silk Road Uyghur Food Company.COST: $40 for Silk Road Buffet & Concert, $25 for Concert Only |

|  |

|  |

|  |

|  |

|  |

|  |

| 3309 Bunker Hill Road | Mount Rainier, MD 20712 | www.joesmovement.org | 301-699-1819 |

Joe's Movement Emporium3309 Bunker Hill RoadMount Rainier, MD 20712
Call: 301-699-1819Fax: 301-699-1818Click: www.joesmovement.orgLike: www.facebook.com/JoesMovementEmporiumFollow: www.twitter.com/joesmovement