[RP TownTalk] Cornucopia's ratings of organic dairy brand products

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 20:19:14 UTC 2018

by way of background on this topic, this bit of journalistic digging by the
Post - in case you missed it last May - was disturbingly revealing:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/why-your-organic-milk-may-not-be-organic/2017/05/01/708ce5bc-ed76-11e6-9662-6eedf1627882_story.html?utm_term=.c0c5d81c7040

"A budget is a moral document." --Jim Wallis