[RP TownTalk] Interior construction work in Jemal's bldg

Jeffrey Yorke yorkedial at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 20:05:58 UTC 2018

Something is coming this summer. You can read all about it in the very next
issue of *The Biz*, the publication of the Riverdale Park Business
Association. And Douglas Development has something else peculating  Town
Center. Look for the next issue of *The Biz* in the next few days.

--
Jeffrey Yorke
Yorke Property Management, Inc.