[RP TownTalk] On these subfreezing days, our feathered friends need water!

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 13:50:11 UTC 2018

In the kind of weather we're having now, it's as important to provide
unfrozen water for birds and other wildlife as it is to put out feed for
them. We have a couple of heated bird baths, and I'm having to fill them 2
or 3 times a day. But you don't have to have a heated bird bath: Just put
water out in a pan, and then when that one's frozen, rotate it with another
pan. The birds will appreciate your efforts!