[RP TownTalk] Jan 27: Free Goal Setting and Vision Board Workshop

Sarah Combs sarahswalk at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 21:33:53 UTC 2018

Greetings!

Shine Massage and Wellness Studio moved a mile north to College Park this
past fall, expanding our space and our offerings (and keeping the free
parking)! We're excited to present our first playshop. Come work on your
intentions for the year and check out our new studio!

Have you had a chance to set your 2018 life and wellness goals? Have you
set goals before but have the hardest time sticking to them?

We are offering a free Goal Setting and Vision Board Workshop led by
Certified Professional Life Coach, author and psychotherapist, Shatiea
Blount, LCSW-C. She will teach you how to set SMART goals and support you
in designing a vision board that will keep you focused on your 2018 life
and wellness goals.

The workshop is FREE, but registration is required. Space is limited -
reserve your spot early!

https://www.shinemassagestudio.com/register

Shatiea Blount is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW-C) and a
Certified Professional Coach (CPC) with a successful Life Coaching and
Consulting practice in Mount Rainier, Maryland. She has over 10 years of
experience providing clinical support and guidance in a variety of contexts
and settings. Her social work experience spans the social work spectrum
including psychotherapy, life coaching, community-based program management,
clinical supervision and strategic planning. Learn more here:
http://www.eyeinme.com/