[RP TownTalk] Only this Sunday

Chris Currie crcurrie at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 04:50:34 UTC 2018

at St. Jerome Academy
View this email in your browser
<http://mailchi.mp/bd159b76af7b/only-this-sunday?e=6f675648c6>
Dear Parent:

*Learn more about St. Jerome Academy this Sunday afternoon, Jan. 14, noon
to 2 p.m.*

Our annual Sunday Open House will begin with refreshments in the school
dining hall, immediately following the 10:30 a.m. Mass at St. Jerome
Church.  Park in the school lot adjacent to the dining hall entrance or in
any of the parish's parking lots. Teachers and administrators will be
available in the classrooms and parents of enrolled students will serve as
docents.  Bring the whole family!

*Students perform a Living Nativity at Dec. 20 Christmas Band and Choir
Concert*

*Prefer to see classes in session?*

To get a tour of the K-8 classrooms, visit the school any Thursday from
8:30 to 11:30 a.m., through April March 22.  Ring the buzzer at the main
entrance at 5207 42nd Place
<https://maps.google.com/?q=5207+42nd+Place&entry=gmail&source=g> and
proceed up the stairs and to the right to the main office.

To schedule a *Montessori pre-K observation*, register here
<https://stjeromeacademy.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=ea41f7d1613b8c7c232c0619e&id=7362d437d3&e=6f675648c6>
.

If you'd like to get an in-depth understanding of our educational programs
from teachers and administrators, please come to one or both of the
following programs:

*K-8 Classical Curriculum Evening Presentation*, Jan. 24, 7-9 p.m.
*Pre-K Montessori Evening Presentation*, Jan. 31, 7-9 p.m.

*If you've already decided that SJA is the right school for your child:*

<https://stjeromeacademy.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=ea41f7d1613b8c7c232c0619e&id=2c960a4609&e=6f675648c6>
Deadline for first admissions is Feb. 15.

Any questions, please call or email me.  I hope to see you soon!

Christopher Currie
Director of Advancement