[RP TownTalk] You're a LUCKY RABBIT! $15 tickets to the final weekend of Rabbit Summer!! 🐰🍀

Joes Movement Emporium joesmovement at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 24 15:58:00 UTC 2018

FINAL WEEKEND

Rabbit Summer

Use code LUCKYRABBIT for $15 tickets all weekend long

|  |

|  |

|  |

| Tamieka Chavis as Claire, Michelle Rogers as Ruby and Jeremy Keith Hunter as Wilson in Rabbit Summer by Tracey Conyer Lee
Photography by Angelisa Gillyard |

| Rabbit Summer MUST CLOSE Sunday January 28th.  Yeah, we're bummed too.  But here's some good news - use code LUCKYRABBIT and tickets are just $15 all weekend long.  Five performances left starting Thursday January 25th.  Don't miss it!

Joe's Movement Emporium
3309 Bunker Hill Road
Mt. Rainier MD 20712
301-699-1819 |

| TICKETS |

Joe's Movement Emporium3309 Bunker Hill RoadMount Rainier, MD 20712
Call: 301-699-1819Fax: 301-699-1818Click: www.joesmovement.orgLike: www.facebook.com/JoesMovementEmporiumFollow: www.twitter.com/joesmovement