[RP TownTalk] [RP Town Announce] Traffic Alert

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 14:48:35 UTC 2018

I realize it's not easy, and these kinds of situations are generally fluid,
with no certainty of when they'll be resolved. But in a case like this
morning's it would be helpful if the town police could put pylons/police
tape/something to indicate to cars that they should really find another way
to get where they're going.  I saw some CSX guys telling drivers the train
was stuck there, but after those cars leave, others just come in behind
them naturally expecting the train to move on and the gates to go up.
Thanks.

"A budget is a moral document." --Jim Wallis

On Tue, Jan 30, 2018 at 9:02 AM, Jessica Barnes <jbarnes at riverdaleparkmd.gov