[RP TownTalk] July 6: Grand Opening of the Oakcrest Farmers Market and Call for volunteers

Sarah Combs sarahswalk at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 20:33:48 UTC 2018

The Grand Opening of the Oakcrest Farmers Market is just a few days away!
Please drop by between 3 and 7:30 this or another Friday this summer to
show support for the Food Justice Coalition, the community and local black
owned businesses! Weather permitting, there will be free yoga (bring your
own mat) from 6-7pm most weeks.

Fridays 3-7:30pm July 6 -Sept 7.

1300 Capitol Heights Blvd, Capitol Heights, Maryland 20743

Can you volunteer on a market day? We'll need a few good hands to help set
up (minor lifting), distribute flyers, and interact with customers. Easy
work and we'll make sure you stay cool and hydrated. Great opportunity for
high schoolers looking for service hours as well. Not required to stay
entire time. Email us at oakcrestfarmersmarket at gmail.com

Thanks for your continued support, y'all!

Sarah