[RP TownTalk] Recycling this week?

cqrunx at gmail.com cqrunx at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 15:33:06 UTC 2018

"In observance of Independence Day, Town government offices and the
Department of Public Works will be closed on Wednesday, July 4th.
Recycling, Yard Waste, and Bulk Trash will not be collected. The next
collection day for those services will be Wednesday, July 11th."

BTW, all Town Criers are available from the Town's website:
http://www.riverdaleparkmd.info/Crier2018.cfm