[RP TownTalk] RP Farmers Market Weekly Highlights

Jim Coleman rpkfarmmkt at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 00:52:26 UTC 2018

Tomorrow : July 5th,  3 - 7PM

@: 6204 Rhode Island Avenue, Riverdale Park, MD (next to Riverdale

MARC station)

Come over and join us for the weekly market to stock up on your Summer
favorites.

Yes, we’re open during rain unless there’s a major weather event.

Get your great fresh and local peaches and berries!  Cameo, Fuji apples;
asparagus, peaches, blueberries, raspberries, free range hen eggs;
radishes, spinach, onions, yellow onions; potatoes, arugula & salad mix;
sweet potatoes, swiss chard, microgreens and other crops while they last.
Apples, fresh cider, apple sauce, pastured meats, raw milk cheeses, fresh
goat cheese, exotic mushrooms, free range hen & duck eggs, and more while
we enjoy the changing seasons. Don't miss it! Here’s a huge selection of
raspberry recipes for your enjoyment
<https://www.tasteofhome.com/collection/recipes-to-make-with-fresh-raspberries/view-all/>

Evening hours are fun at the market! We look forward to seeing you every
Thursday from 3 to 7 PM @ Riverdale Park’s Town Center (across from the
Riverdale MARC train station.)

WEATHER: High of 88 @ 3PM, mostly sunny and breezy. (according to
Accuweather).

Tomorrow's lineup includes the following vendors:

   -

   Groff's Content Farm
   <https://business.facebook.com/GroffsContentFarm/?business_id=519659454902835>
   -

   McCleaf’s Orchard - Peaches, Asparagus, Blueberries & Raspberries
   -

   Barajas Produce - Tomatoes & Peppers!
   -

   King Mushrooms -
   -

   Cat’s Paw Farm
   -

   Jack Creek Plants
   -

   Tag Team Kitchen- (Pizza crusts & kits) - Pizza by the slice!
   -

   Flour Uprising - Asian style baked goods
   -

   Roy & RT’s Kitchen - Indonesian food
   -

   Simple Pleasures Ice Cafe
   -

   AlaskaWild Seafood
   -

   Zeke's Coffee of DC
   <https://business.facebook.com/zekescoffeedc/?business_id=519659454902835>
   -

   Stone Hearth Bakery
   -

   I Confect - Seafood Gumbo & Crab Mac & Cheese
   -

   Nativo Condiments & Seasonings
   -

   Prince George’s County WIC program