[RP TownTalk] CCAC meeting, July 11th, 7:00 pm, Town Hall

cbccac at gmx.com cbccac at gmx.com
Tue Jul 10 10:58:22 UTC 2018

Hi all,
The Chief's Community Advisory Committee (CCAC) will be holding its next meeting on July 11th at 7:00 pm at Riverdale Park Town Hall (5008 Queensbury Road). The public is welcome to attend!

If you've ever had any questions about the Riverdale Park Police Department, the CCAC meetings are a great opportunity to learn or share your perspective. The CCAC meetings are also a great place to discuss any safety-related needs directly with Chief Morris.

If you'd like to get more involved, we currently have open positions on the CCAC. Please email me for more information.

We hope to see you on Wednesday!

Regards,
-Corey