[RP TownTalk] Traffic advisory - animals

S Collins ugglywump at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 15:38:39 UTC 2018

Goodness, hopefully the little ones will grow up quickly and be able to fly over that road!  I also saw what must be the world's largest raccoon in our apartment yard last night; it looks like a fuzzy beachball with legs!   Lots of critters around, don't know if it's the rain driving them out of deep cover, or what?  Oh well, as long as we don't see them standing in line 2 by 2 in the rain like they're waiting for a boat, guess it's ok!  (smile)