[RP TownTalk] Mail delivery

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 03:26:05 UTC 2018

Over here on Sheridan Street, we've been getting ours every day.

I haven't seen our regular mailman (who was really reliable) in a couple of
months now - and the people delivering the mail have been different from
day-to-day. My guess is that our route hasn't yet been reassigned.

That said, no mail for 4 days does seem unusual. Maybe you could sign up
for Informed Delivery to see if what's in the queue for delivery? (
https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action).

-Sarah

Sarah Wayland, Ph.D. | www.GuidingExceptionalParents.com
<http://www.guidingexceptionalparents.com/>
Supporting students with learning differences & their families

Book Club July 30th! We will be discussing *Smart But Scattered* by Peg
Dawson and Richard Guare. Register here: http://bit.ly/July2018Bookclub