[RP TownTalk] ISO Steam Cleaner to borrow for one piece of furniture

A. Spain alisonspain at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 00:45:30 UTC 2018

Hello Neighbors -

I wonder if anyone might have a steam cleaner with a furniture attachment
that I could borrow for an afternoon?  We are expecting a 2nd kid and left
the co-sleeper in the trunk for 8 months or so. There's nothing really
gross on it, no mold, etc., just want to freshen it up for the baby and do
my due diligence.  Happen to rent it from you, make you salsa, give you
some plants or seeds, lend you a power tool, have my 5 year old impress you
with his jokes (get your fake laugh ready!), you name it.  I just don't
want to own something I will use once or twice as I don't have carpet,
furniture, or drapes to clean. Thanks for reading.

Email offline.

Thanks!
Alison