[RP TownTalk] TownTalk Digest, Vol 142, Issue 35

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 20:38:57 UTC 2018

I'm pretty sure they belong to the family who just move back in to their
house at 4714 Sheridan.... That's about the time they showed up.

-Sarah (at 4711, who also has seen (and petted) these kitties)

Sarah Wayland, Ph.D. | www.GuidingExceptionalParents.com
<http://www.guidingexceptionalparents.com/>
Supporting students with learning differences & their families