[RP TownTalk] EXT : CSX Bridge Opening next Friday, June 22 at 9:30 am

McDougall, Sherene [US] (Law) Sherene.McDougall at ngc.com
Fri Jun 15 19:00:28 UTC 2018

WOOHOO.  YAY.

From: towntalk-bounces at riverdale-park.org [mailto:towntalk-bounces at riverdale-park.org] On Behalf Of Alan K. Thompson
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2018 2:58 PM
To: TownTalk <TownTalk at riverdale-park.org>
Subject: EXT :[RP TownTalk] CSX Bridge Opening next Friday, June 22 at 9:30 am

It is with immense pleasure that I announce the opening date for the new bridge and associated roadway to connect Riverdale Park Station across the CSX tracks to Lafayette Avenue, Rivertech Court, and the Discovery District (formerly known as M Square). The bridge and roadway will have a ribbon cutting next Friday, June 22, at 9:30 am, with the bridge opening to the public at 10:00 am. We've been waiting a long time, and I'm glad it's about to open!

Best regards,

Alan

--

Alan K. Thompson, Mayor