[RP TownTalk] Adelphi Pool Open House THIS Sunday!

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 15:29:51 UTC 2018

We've belonged to the Adelphi Pool for many years now. We love our pool,
and would love to see you there this summer.

This Sunday (June 24th) you can try it out for $20 for the whole family.
Details below (and coupon in the attachment).

Hope to see you there!

-Sarah

Sarah Wayland, Ph.D. | www.GuidingExceptionalParents.com
<http://www.guidingexceptionalparents.com/>
Supporting students with learning differences & their families