[RP TownTalk] June 30 9AM University Park March to Keep Families Together

Sarah Combs sarahswalk at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 16:38:11 UTC 2018

If you can't get down to DC tomorrow, here's a local opportunity:

Julia Crooks and I decided our neck of the woods needed a march (not really
a place to "rally") of its own to oppose the ongoing horrors of family
separation. Reunification now! Let's get together to march and talk about
how to create policy change and support organizations helping immigrants
with legal aid and so forth.

RSVP here so we can know you're coming:

http://act.moveon.org/event/families-belong-together_
attend1/20912/?source=taf&aktmid=tm6902182.Ua4ffQ&t=1&
referring_akid=.35069526.5I4ZnU

We will make a loop around University Park --directions in the event
details.

I plan to invite all our elected officials to join us.

If anyone knows a local organization doing things like sending comfort
items to the children, please let us know so we can share it!

Best,
Michele and Julia