[RP TownTalk] June 30 9AM University Park March to Keep Families Together

Bruce Wernek bruce.wernek at verizon.net
Sat Jun 30 11:55:06 UTC 2018

Hardly, Trump is cleaning up the immigration mess made by Obama, Bushes, Clinton ...  Stop blaming him for enforcing existing immigration laws.  The liberal media doesn't want to talk about this because it doesn't suit their narrative and apparently yours.

Why didn't these marches occur before Trump took office.  This separation thing has been going on for awhile.  Does this mean anything to you marchers?

Bruce