[RP TownTalk] BEAT THE HEAT! #poolparty SPLASH sale - discount inside

Joes Movement Emporium joesmovement at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 29 16:16:52 UTC 2018

|  |
| #poolparty magic: Shortly before our opening night performance a beautiful rainbow centered over Joe's Movement Emporium.  Photo by Jennifer Mendenhall |

The gates are open!
We were thrilled to open #poolparty last weekend with full houses and big hearts!  Our four week run continues tonight and we want to make sure you don't miss this very special World Premiere!
Once again, we're beating the heat with a sweet SPLASH SALE!  Use code AllyTwoFor and for the next 48 hours you'll get two tickets to #poolparty for the price of one!  Offer applies to all performances this weekend. Grab your sunscreen and head to the pool!  The gates are open and we can't wait to welcome you!

| TICKETS HERE |

                                          About #poolparty:

A young competitive swimmer is drowning in the shocking videos flooding her news feed. A beloved figure surfaces from the past to set the stage for his family’s story. Siblings share long-buried memories and honor their father’s courage in the face of discrimination. And the surprising truth of the doggy paddle is revealed...

#poolparty sheds light on an unexpected invitation that launches the family into motion: the discovery of historical documents at a private swim club leads to a reckoning with the past. Ally Theatre Company dives into the strange history of swimming pools and confronts the gates that still slam shut today.

Six actors evoke a host of vivid characters, swirling around the family at the heart of #poolparty. In a myth-busting demonstration of the fallacy of race, they flip from role to role – across type, time, and space – exposing the fatal consequences of racial prejudice:

How can you breathe when your head is always under water? ​

#poolparty
by Jennifer Mendenhall
Directed by Angelisa GIllyard
June 23-July 15
Joe's Movement Emporium
3309 Bunker Hill Rd
Mt. Rainier MD 201712

Joe's Movement Emporium3309 Bunker Hill RoadMount Rainier, MD 20712
Call: 301-699-1819Fax: 301-699-1818Click: www.joesmovement.orgLike: www.facebook.com/JoesMovementEmporiumFollow: www.twitter.com/joesmovement