[RP TownTalk] EXT : Proposed "Voter Expansion" legislation

Aunt Emily ourdollmom at aol.com
Fri Mar 9 15:50:29 UTC 2018

Thank you Dwight for bringing to people's attention the false misconceptions about immigrants.  This was needed.

In a message dated 3/9/2018 10:40:26 AM Eastern Standard Time, dwightrholmes at gmail.com writes:

I see I neglected to include the link to the unemployment rate news release I mentioned. It is here: https://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/forbrn.pdf

"A budget is a moral document." --Jim Wallis