[RP TownTalk] Proposed legislation to allow non citizens to vote in RP before council Mar 8 @ 6:30pm

Lisa Martin lisamarymartin at verizon.net
Fri Mar 9 17:12:55 UTC 2018

It's a myth that undocumented workers don't pay taxes. You use a different
identification number to file.

See an article about this:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/social-issues/undocumented-and-paying-taxes-they-seek-a-foothold-in-the-american-dream/2017/03/11/bc6a8760-0436-11e7-ad5b-d22680e18d10_story.html?utm_term=.075aa338a118

Regardless I stand by my original statement, I think it would be great to
allow more town residents to be involved in our democracy.