[RP TownTalk] CCAC meeting, Tuesday night at 7:00 pm, Town Center Market

cbccac at gmx.com cbccac at gmx.com
Tue Mar 13 00:31:35 UTC 2018

Hi all,
This is just another reminder that the Chief's Community Advisory Committee (CCAC) is holding our next meeting tomorrow, Tuesday, March 13th at 7:00 pm. We're changing it up a bit this month. Rather than hold the meeting at Town Hall like usual, Town Center Market (4705 Queensbury Rd) has graciously agreed to host us!

We're inviting folks to come out and discuss anything on their mind with Riverdale Park's Chief of Police, David Morris, and members of his command staff. Do you have a problem with folks speeding down your street? Curious as to what type of training our officers take each year? This is an excellent opportunity to get to know your local police department, ask questions, and let them know how they can serve you better!  This is also a great chance to learn more about the CCAC! Please stop by and chat with us! We have some openings on the committee and are looking for folks to help out.

I hope to see you tomorrow night!

Regards,
-Corey