[RP TownTalk] Local Moms Groups?

Catarina Correia chatareena at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 14:35:38 UTC 2018

Hi there,

Hyattsville has a group but they are VERY strict about where you live - I
am a block outside of Hyattsville in Riverdale Park and we are zoned for
Hyattsville elementary where my son is now in 4th grade, but they still
would not let me join.  I think it may be called Hyattsville Moms or
something like that.  You can give it a try.  I joined the Hyattsville HOPE
list where they sometimes post about kids' stuff, but personally know of no
other local moms' group.

Best,
Catarina