[RP TownTalk] More on proposed voter registration expansion

Alan K. Thompson akthompson at riverdaleparkmd.gov
Thu Mar 15 02:01:29 UTC 2018

The version of the legislation recommended to the full Council by the
Legislative Committee is available on the Town web site at:

http://www.riverdaleparkmd.info/Announcements/Voter%20Expansion%20Charter%20Amendment%20Resolution.pdf

The amendment as recommended by the Legislative Committee *does* lower the
voting age to 16.

One clarification on Kate's original note: the primaries in June are an
activity of each party, so you have to have registered as a member of a
party having a primary if you wish to vote in that election.

Best regards,

Alan

--

Alan K. Thompson, Mayor