[RP TownTalk] RP Farmers Market Weekly Highlights

James Coleman rpkfarmmkt at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 01:41:10 UTC 2018

It’s gonna be great day for the market tomorrow.
Get your great Ever Crisp, Crimson Crisp, Fuji, Gala, Golden Delicious, Cameo, Ginger Gold,  Granny Smith, Nittany, York apples & Asian Pear; free range hen eggs; radishes, spinach, onions, yellow onions; potatoes, arugula & salad mix; sweet potatoes, swiss chard, microgreens and other crops while they last.  Apples, fresh and hard cider, apple sauce, pastured meats, raw milk cheeses, fresh goat cheese, exotic mushrooms, free range hen & duck eggs, and more while we enjoy the changing seasons. Don't miss it!

 Evening hours are fun at the market! We look forward to seeing you every Thursday from 3 to 7 PM @ Riverdale Park’s Town Center (across from the Riverdale MARC train station).

Here’s a great recipe for spiced marinated lamb chops with garlicky yogurt using ingredients from the market.

WEATHER: High 73 and breezy! (according to Accuweather).

Tomorrow's lineup includes the following vendors:
Groff's Content Farm
McCleaf’s Orchard
Blades Orchard
King Mushrooms
Cat’s Paw Farm
Tag Team Kitchen (Pizza crusts & kits)
AlaskaWild Seafoods
Tenth Ward Distillery (Woman owned specializing in Brandies & Whiskey)
Dimitri Olive Oil
Zeke's Coffee of DC
Stone Hearth Bakery
I Confect - New Seafood Gumbo & Crab Mac & Cheese
Roy & RT’s Kitchen
El Piquin (Mexican food)

Music Acts: (Sorry no music when it’s cold).
Kid Fun: Sidewalk chalk.

Thanks, JC