[RP TownTalk] posting

Alan K. Thompson akthompson at riverdaleparkmd.gov
Tue May 8 03:49:43 UTC 2018

Dear Mrs. Henry,

I am more than happy to respond to your question and comments, but I am
leaving for a two-day driving trip very early tomorrow morning.  I will
respond after I return (probably Thursday night).  Thank you for your
patience.

Regarding your "bounced" message, the person who volunteers to screen dozen
to hundreds of bogus messages sent to the list every day apparently missed
your quite valid post in November.  I had that duty before I sought elected
office, and know it to be difficult, so I hope you will forgive him for
that.

Best regards,

Alan

--