[RP TownTalk] Lost dog – missing today May 10 at 5 PM (possibly earlier)

Marianna Previti mariannarose at hotmail.com
Thu May 10 21:43:04 UTC 2018

Hello neighbors,

We cannot find our dog and we are very distressed because he rarely leaves the boundaries of our yard. In fact, in the four years that we’ve had him he is never been missing. We live at 4700 Ravenswood Rd. and our dogs name is Charlie. You might know him – he is very barky.
Here is a picture of him. If you hear anything please let us know. My phone numberis 240-602-8484. Thank you so much
Marianna Previti

Sent from my iPhone