[RP TownTalk] ECO City Farms' Summer CSA starts May 24th!

Sarah Combs sarahswalk at gmail.com
Fri May 11 00:33:00 UTC 2018

 Hey Folks,

Our neighbors at ECO City Farms' are continuing the CSA with produce from
their farms in Edmonston and Bladensburg. The footprint doesn't get much
smaller than that! I was really impressed with the quality of the veggies
the past few months, especially given all the major challenges this intense
winter gave them.  I also love the urban farming philosophy and focus on
farm to school education programs, with a focus on building up communities
of color. Also: reasonably priced. They still have a few more spaces open
-- check it out:

ECO is now accepting applications for our Summer season CSA! Please
consider choosing ECO as your provider for your summer veggies!

Dates: Our 2018 Farm Share/CSA will begin on *May 24 and extend to October
25, 2018*.  A weekly share will be available for 20 of these 23 weeks,
excluding 3 skip weeks.

Cost: The price is $22 a week, for a total of $440. Online payment option
available through PayPal.

You will be able to select some of your weekly veggies, you must bring your
bag with you weekly, Thursdays from 3-7 PM, and the pick up site is ECO's
office:

6010 Taylor Rd. Riverdale, MD 20737

If you are have questions about the CSA program, please email
info at ecocityfarms.org with the subject "CSA 2018".

Download the Brochure/Application here:
http://www.ecoffshoots.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Summer2018-FarmSharebrochure.pdf

Apply online through our Google Form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfZuDG38fU_wbPCRVxaXGf9HhKqoALq6FbccenICngwZoEx-Q/viewform

Group Drop-off Sites

Interested in our CSA but the pick-up location isn't ideal for you? We're
offering to make special arrangements for a limited number of CSA drop-off
sites for groups of 8 or more with in close distance to our farm.

Please contact us if you're interested in organizing a drop-off at
info at ecocityfarms.org with the subject "CSA Group Drop-off".