[RP TownTalk] [RP Town Announce] Roadwork Scheduled for 5/14 to 5/17 on Riverdale Road (from Taylor Rd. to Lafayette Ave.)

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Mon May 14 12:39:25 UTC 2018

Can we please get some more information as to what this means for those of
us in that section of Riverdale Rd? Other than no parking... will we have
periods of no access to our driveways as well? Is there any way to know for
how long and when?  Thanks!

Dwight

"A budget is a moral document." --Jim Wallis

On Thu, May 10, 2018 at 3:07 PM, Jessica Barnes <jbarnes at riverdaleparkmd.gov