[RP TownTalk] Flowers, Flowers and Fun

Gloria Felix-Thompson schubertschubert.schubert at verizon.net
Wed May 16 12:26:37 UTC 2018

Good Morning,

We invite all to come and lend their creative spirit and hands to making
flower arrangements on *Saturday 5/19/2018 at 9:30 am.* We will meet in
the City Building at *4310 Gallatin Street, Hyattsville, MD 20781*.
Please bring a pair of clippers and a pair of gloves if you have
sensitive hands

These the arrangements will be on display in the homes that will be
shown during the *39th Historic Hyattsville House Tour on Sunday, May
20, 2018*.

If you have garden greens and flowers to spare we will gladly accept
them (except Bearded or German Iris, they usually will not hold up
through Sunday). Thank You.

Hope to see many of you on Saturday morning,

Gloria