[RP TownTalk] Bates not picking up bulk trash again

adrian limmen adrianlimmen at gmail.com
Wed May 16 19:26:15 UTC 2018

Hey All,

This is the second time I have scheduled a bulk trash pick up and had a no
show.  Now I have a washer and a stove out by the street.  That is where it
will stay until Bates decides to come and get it.  My apologies for
creating an eye sore.

When I called they were rude and irritated that I was asking about it.
They finally passed me to someone named Brent Bates (son of Mr Bates) who
said he would get it by tomorrow.  I hope the city can look into a new
contract this year.  A 1.5 star rating on Google doesn't inspire
confidence, it's a wonder they still have contracts with anyone.

</end rant>
--
Adrian