[RP TownTalk] Reminder: CCAC meeting on Wednesday, May 30th at 7:00 pm

cbccac at gmx.com cbccac at gmx.com
Wed May 30 00:01:13 UTC 2018

Hi all,
This is just a reminder that the Chief's Community Advisory Committee (CCAC) will be holding its next meeting tomorrow, May 30th at 7:00 pm at Riverdale Park Town Hall (5008 Queensbury Road). I hope you'll consider attending. This month, Riverdale Park Chief of Police, David Morris, will be discussing the Town's Automated Enforcement program. This includes the Town's speed cameras as well as the recently-approved red light cameras.

If you've ever wondered about this program or had any other questions about the Riverdale Park Police Department, the CCAC meetings are a great opportunity to learn or share your perspective. If you have a specific public safety need, the CCAC meetings are also a great place to bring those needs up directly with Chief Morris.

There are currently open positions on the CCAC. If you're interested in joining us, please email me for more information.

We hope to see you on Wednesday!

Regards,
-Corey