[RP TownTalk] F.Y. I. to RP residents - (WJLA) news article re: Lawsuits against Riverdale Park

tazimax tazimax at verizon.net
Wed May 30 19:30:27 UTC 2018

Wow. I have used Greg's towing several times and they have always been amazing now and before. Not sure (and unhappy to read) about this new issue. I agree with Karon. What is happening to this town. Carol DePrato, Riverdale resident for almost 50 years.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
-------- Original message --------From: Karon Henry <mhenry3240 at verizon.net> Date: 5/30/18  12:25 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: towntalk at riverdale-park.org Subject: [RP TownTalk] F.Y. I. to RP residents - (WJLA) news article re: Lawsuits against Riverdale Park

Mr. Mayor,

Would this action be considered a benefit to the change in Mayor and gov't structure?
What is going on in this Town!?

As the Mayor, I am sure you were aware, while residents were kept in the dark.  This action should have been included in "somebody's" report to inform the residents.

Who pays for this?