[RP TownTalk] Hyattsville Native Plant Sale (not quite over)

Bart Lawrence bartkathleen at hotmail.com
Thu May 31 18:14:26 UTC 2018

Plants remain. Apologies if I missed a reply to my last message. I will be around tomorrow off and on (Friday) and from 8 to 10 a.m. on Sat. if you want to stop by. Just call or text me in advance. If those times don't work, we'll find one that will. 301-312-9170

Thanks.

Thanks to everyone who came out yesterday to support the Hyattsville Native Plant Sale and the educational enrichment opportunities for Hyattsville Elementary School students.

If you weren't able to make it, you're in luck. Some wonderful plants remain for sale (cash or check). If you're interested in purchasing plants, please contact me by email or phone, 301-312-9170.

Thanks, again.

Bart Lawrence

Hyattsville, MD

Herbaceous