[RP TownTalk] Need to know kickoff tonight Thursday at 7pm

Gloria Felix-Thompson schubertschubert.schubert at verizon.net
Thu Nov 15 14:12:14 UTC 2018

*Good Morning,*

*The snow will be gone by 7pm tonight so the Hyattsville Preservation
Association*is pleased to announce the kick off of a support group where
we pair up those with a need to know how to do various repairs, fixes
and redos in their home, to those who already know how. We call this
“*Mentor Matching*.”

As homeowners, at times, we all need help with a project.... It can be
daunting and overwhelming, but rest assured, you are not alone.

We can all learn a thing or two from each other, especially from those
who have undertaken the same projects that we are about to begin. How
did the project go? Any suggestions for improvements? What were the
pitfalls?

We’ll help match up those who are about to embark on a project with
those who have “been there, done that," and can share their experience
with you.

Please join us at the Community Forklift on *Thursday, November
15th*from *7:00 - 9:00 pm*. Enjoy a glass of wine and a snack as you
fill out a “*Need2Know*” card. We will take a quick tour of the
Community Forklift warehouse, where you will find many of the materials
that you’ll need for your upcoming projects.
(Community Forklift officially closes at 7:00 pm, and will not be open
for business during the Need2Know event.)

Gloria