[RP TownTalk] Field of Dreams Visioning Workshop tomorrow Saturday 10-11:30 am

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 17:14:40 UTC 2018

I'm reupping Councilmember AaronFaulx's post of this morning, since it came
in with a "TownTalk Digest" subject line, and I don't want people to miss
it.  Here is his post:

Good Morning,
     We hope that all of you will try to make it out to the Visioning
Workshop for the Field of Dreams tomorrow 11/17 from 10-11:30.  We have an
opportunity to participate in the creation of a beautiful park that all of
Riverdale Park can utilize.  If you can't make it, the town website has a
survey that you can complete that will assist us in the design process.
Here is the link to the survey.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdUPe85_g_lWLVj_l4Hdaz_JnqDY8VlfzJgYsW_kXIxXwUH8g/viewform

If you can't use the link, it is located under the How Do I portion of the
newly designed website under Community Input.

We hope to see you there!
CM Aaron Faulx
Ward 2