[RP TownTalk] Festival volunteers for neighborhood trolley

Jim Coleman rpkfarmmkt at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 22:44:02 UTC 2018

As many of you already know, I try really hard not to ask for help for the
Festival of Lights on December 15th from approximately 5 PM to 930 PM but
unfortunately, I am in a tough spot with the trolleys. I have possibly two
volunteers but I may end up doing the trolley myself and asking my wife to
watch the market between the hours of 5 PM and 8 PM.

Any help you can give would be very appreciated. I do know it's hard to do
volunteering with kids at home but we have so many mothers and fathers of
young children we are having trouble fulfilling volunteer spots in any
capacity. It is a great way to meet your neighbors.

If you could sing or help with the holiday market, either would be greatly
appreciated. If you know of anyone else who might be interested in helping,
please ask them and let me know if you get a positive response.
--
Thanks,

Jim Coleman
Ph: 3015865973