[RP TownTalk] Coffee with a Cop Wednesday

Dan Behrend danbehrend at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 18:33:17 UTC 2018

I did notice Hyattsville's alert used "Riverdale Police Department," not
"Riverdale Park Police Department;" and, I cut and pasted it without
correction anyway.

I promise, I do know the name of the town!

Please feel free to contact the City of Hyattsville with any concerns or
frustrations about knowing their neighbor's name:

https://twitter.com/HyattsvilleMD?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

https://www.facebook.com/cityofhyattsville