[RP TownTalk] DC Eater.com article on Denizens taproom in Riverdale Park

Dan Behrend danbehrend at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 18:54:11 UTC 2018

I came across an Eater.com write up on the forthcoming Denizens taproom in
Riverdale Park, which I thought others may enjoy:

https://dc.eater.com/2018/10/11/17964684/denizens-brewing-co-riverdale-park-maryland-craft-beer-sour-ales-ipa

Eater.com's article was likely inspired by the Hyattsville Wire interview
with Denizen's Emily Bruno published the day before:

https://www.hyattsvillewire.com/2018/10/10/denizens-brewery-emily-bruno-interview/

As a bearded resident of Riverdale Park who enjoys drinking IPAs (among
many other styles of beer), the subtitle of the Eater.com article made me
smile. I'm a fan of Denizens and looking forward to enjoying the new space
with friends and neighbors soon.

While the Eater.com article mentioned Burtons and Franklin's they didn't
mention the new Streetcar 82 Brewery and Riverdale Park's local institution
Town Center Market, which has one of the best craft beer selections in the
region.