[RP TownTalk] Trash not yet picked up in 4700 block of Riverdale Rd (from yesterday)

Spiro Dimakas spiro.dimakas11 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 21:01:02 UTC 2018

Mayor Thompson,

I know we have used Bates for many years but is there any chance we can look into another company. There are always constant issues with Bates from the inconsistent pick-ups, to bulk pickups that only occur once a week and require over a week to be scheduled, to their constant destruction of the sidewalk easements in the newer Riverdale Park Station development.

I know we use them because it's convenient but maybe we should look into awarding this contract to a different company. Just a thought.

Spiro Dimakas
4804 Somerset Rd

Sent from my iPhone