[RP TownTalk] UMD Student Discount at Shine Massage and Wellness

Sarah Combs sarahswalk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 00:07:57 UTC 2018

Hi Folks,

Shine Massage and Wellness is now offering UMD Students a 15% discount on
regularly priced sessions! Must show a valid student ID at time of session.
Offer cannot be combined with other discounts, promotions, or package
pricing.

Relieve exam stress, improve day-to-day wellness and self-care goals, work
on developing good ergonomic  habits and body awareness to prevent or
recover from injuries, emotional and mental health challenges with greater
ease.

Read more about our services, staff, pricing and on-line scheduling here:

https://www.shinemassagestudio.com/specials-1

Please let me know if you have any questions or need help with scheduling
- you can text/call 240-487-9427 (please leave a message if you don't reach
us) for same day appointments!

Take care, on behalf of Shine Massage and Wellness,

Sarah Combs, RMP