[RP TownTalk] Robert Harper Books Re-awakening

Robert Harper Books robertharperbooks at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 20:39:25 UTC 2018

Robert Harper Books has been given a new lease on life as My Dead Aunt's
Books <http://www.mydeadauntsbooks.com/>, a pop-up destination inside
Tanglewood
Works <http://www.tanglewoodworks.com/> In Hyattsville.

We are open now for business the same hours as Tanglewood Works
<http://www.tanglewoodworks.com/>.
So please visit us this evening till 7 or tomorrow Saturday 11-7 or Sunday
11-5..
Come enjoy the Wall of Books and browse our Dead Aunt's recommendations.

Our grand re-opening celebration will be Saturday November 3rd from 11-9;
but do not wait till then to visit.   Details of the events on that day
will follow.

Kudos to Sue at Tanglewood for allowing us to upcycle books.

Can't wait to see you all again.

Bob Harper

My Dead Aunt's Books
5132 Baltimore Ave.