[RP TownTalk] Big trash pickup

cqrunx at gmail.com cqrunx at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 00:53:11 UTC 2018

You should direct this to your Town Council representative. They and the
Town have the ability to hold Bates accountable. They also have the
power to not award Bates the contract to pick up the Town's trash in the
future due to incidents like this. Representatives from Bates come to a
Town Council meeting every once in a while (typically when the contract
is up for renewal). Keep your eyes open for the next one and show up and
confront them directly about their bad service.

Regards,
-Corey