[RP TownTalk] An unabashed promo for Mystic Water Soap - today at Riverdale Park Farmers Market

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 19:54:01 UTC 2018

As proud husband, I can do this, right? My wife, Michelle, aka "the Soap
Lady" at Riverdale Park, Greenbelt & Kensington Farmers Markets is back at
RPFM today after an absence of several months.  So if you've been out of
soap, shampoo bars, shaving soap, perfume oils, natural deodorant or tooth
powder, lip balms, dusting powder, or any of the myriad other products
she's been bringing to market lo these many years - and wondering when you
might stock up again - well, today's your lucky day!  3 - 7 pm at the
Riverdale MARC Station on Queensbury Rd.
(This has been a public service announcement).