[RP TownTalk] Gutter cleaning service

Jeffrey Yorke yorkedial at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 18:35:06 UTC 2018

Alison etal,

Yorke Property Management, Inc./Yorke Partners uses Hector Reyes for all of
our siding and gutter work. He's a fearless two-or-more story man so don't
take chances doing it yourself. (Anything over a foot off the ground and I
am as nervous as a Christian Scientist with appendicitis.) Hector also does
a great job on roofs -- installing new shingles and finding the devilish
holes that ruin your day. You might also consider replacing those lousy
three-inch gutters with six inch gutters like we did on The Brick House on
Natoli Place. That ended the flooding problem in the basement apartments
five years ago.

When it comes to high end slate roofs -- some of which are in The Parks--
Riverdale Park, University Park, College Park -- we recommend Edward G.
Ballute's *Shingle King*. Trained as a school teacher, Ed learned the craft
of roofing on summer breaks from Frostburg. He has nearly half-a-century of
top-of-the-world experience and is skilled in slate and historic work.

*Hector Reyes*, siding, gutters, roofs and roof repairs
240-274-8835, haugusto2878 at yahoo.com

*Shingle King (Ed Ballute)*
240-375-4384, ed at shingleking.net

*Available Apartments on Natoli Place*
By the way, our two largest one-and two-bedroom apartments in *The Brick
House* are coming available in early October. If you or a friend(s) are
looking for a cool place to call home, reach out to us for more
information. Walk to Town Center Market, the Farmers Market, Dumm's Corner
Pizza & Subs, Bikram Hot Yoga, Riveria Tapas Bar, Banana Blossom Bistro,
Apollo Salon, and Divine Beauty Salon). All residences on Natoli Place (The
Pink House, The Brick House) come with a FREE garden plot for the 2018/2019
growing seasons. We provide the soil, you provide the toil.

Jeffrey Yorke
Yorke Partners
Yorkedial at gmail.com
301-502-1243