[RP TownTalk] 2018 Downtown Hyattsville Arts Festival

Jeffrey Yorke yorkedial at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 15:30:39 UTC 2018

Just be very careful where you park in Hyattsville. Towing is the downside
of festivities and will cost no less that $185 a ride. Not a good
experience. About four years ago I drove four women, including my own
daughter, to the tow operator's doorstep and watched WW3. Unless
Hyattsville has improved its act, not first rate on alerting drivers about
potential parking problems. Boo on it. Wanna go to hell? Park in
Hyattsville.

--
Jeffrey Yorke
Yorke Property Management, Inc.