[RP TownTalk] [HOPE_in_Hyattsville] Emergency rehab facility for memory care & nursing

Spiro Dimakas spiro.dimakas11 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 21:05:51 UTC 2018

There are many good areas to send her. You'll want to take a tour of any facility you send her to. Look to see if the facility is geared towards rehabilitation of its residents where it tries to get them out quick or if it's more of a long term facility and wants to try to hold onto them as long as possible.

Hillhaven isn't bad, neither are a few of the places in Montgomery County or Laurel. I would avoid most of the "inside the beltway"'ones except for National Rehabilitation Center.

Spiro

Sent from my iPhone