[RP TownTalk] Chief's Community Advisory Committee Meeting, Sept. 25th, 7:00 pm

cbccac at gmx.com cbccac at gmx.com
Sun Sep 16 19:02:39 UTC 2018

Hi all,
The Chief's Community Advisory Committee (CCAC) will be meeting next Tuesday, September 25th, at 7:00 pm at Town Hall. This meeting represents the completion of our first 2 year term and the beginning of the next! This is the perfect time to join us! The CCAC is dedicated to facilitating communication between Riverdale Park residents and our Police Department. Our meetings are an excellent opportunity to bring up any public safety concerns directly with our Chief of Police.

More information about becoming a proper member of the CCAC can be found here:
http://www.riverdaleparkmd.gov/our_town/chief_s_community_advisory_committee.php

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me. Hope to see you on the 25th!

Regards,
-Corey